Diary of a second wife!

if you read my entry from start to end - then don't start calling me names. It is you who need to be judged and not me. I live the life of a second wife - I'm the caviar he comes looking for when he needs fine dining. But, I'm often left alone - finding solace in my own imagination. But, the waiting is well worth it - he blasts me off everytime he comes ( pun intended ).

Sunday 11 March 2007

Black days

I was admitted to hospital. At first for Dengue. Then while in there, the doctor broke the news to me - I was pregnant. I was thrilled, but only temporarily. When Rick knew about the pregnancy, he insisted that we abort the baby. I went into deep depression.
His rejection of the fruit of our love was a huge blow to me. I felt like he was rejecting me instead. I tried to reason with him. I used all that I have to convince him, even threatening to leave him. But he was such a bast**d. I hate him for what he made me do. I hate myself for succumbing to his demand.

I am still depressed.

I felt so dirty, so cheap, and so unloved. And where is he? He has not come home for the last ten days.

I am seriously thinking about our future. I am seriously thinking about leaving.

I need help......................

7 Comments:

  • At 11 March 2007 at 09:28 , Blogger Mirebella said...

    What is his rationality to abort your baby?

    Hope all is well... take care .

     
  • At 11 March 2007 at 23:19 , Blogger GoRgEoUs CeO said...

    Honey.. Please be strong..

    Take care ya..

     
  • At 12 March 2007 at 04:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through...no man should have a say over your own body, and unfortunately your husband got you at your most vulnerable.

    If you need a shoulder to cry on/ to listen - please feel free to write to me anonymously. i will respect your privacy. you are going through bereavement and should not feel that you have to undergo this alone.

    MsJ
    www.inconditus-me.blogspot.com
    inconditus-me@hotmail.com

     
  • At 18 March 2007 at 19:14 , Blogger Miss Aida said...

    I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be such a difficult choice, and I cannot even begin to comprehend what you're going through.

    Take care.

     
  • At 19 March 2007 at 15:19 , Blogger gravtkills said...

    rick sucks big time...hope all is well soon

     
  • At 20 March 2007 at 11:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    even you are reading this?
    Aida!!!
    I hope its not for the same reasons we guys do. ;P

    Ben

     
  • At 31 March 2007 at 00:30 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mirebella, he didnot want complication. life to him has been complicated enough.

    sexyturtle, i was and i am. thanks love.


    anonymous (msJ) Thanks for your offer of help. Nice to know someone cares.


    missaida, thanks. it was over. and i am okey now.


    gravt kills, he sucks and he fucks. i love them both. but he is gone. wink!

    anonymous ben, why should aida not read?

    nadia

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home