Diary of a second wife!

if you read my entry from start to end - then don't start calling me names. It is you who need to be judged and not me. I live the life of a second wife - I'm the caviar he comes looking for when he needs fine dining. But, I'm often left alone - finding solace in my own imagination. But, the waiting is well worth it - he blasts me off everytime he comes ( pun intended ).

Thursday 8 February 2007

Home Coming

You may call me by any bad names if you so wish. I was acting like a realy hungry nympo, hungry for his meat, and hungry for waves of orgasmic pleasure. Perhaps, it was my jelousy of his first wife which gave me such animal energy and vampire like tenacity.

He came home this morning - when I was still sleeping. He sneaked into my our marital bedroom, and he woke me up pulling my pyjamas pants down. When his pants came down his cock pounced up and popped in from behind. Ahhh lovely, lush and sweet. We rocked there as waves of pleasure and sweetness rode the edges of my body. He snuggled next to me - pulled the duvet to cover us both and our eyes closed for another few hours of sleep. We did not talk much. He murmured some words to the effect of saying he missed me. Like fuck he did - he was away for six nights. Probably fucking his first wife every night, while I was keeping mrVibro happy.

Later that morning I’m tugging at his pants, and pull them down around his hips. I plunge my lips over his cock, and suck him and jerk him until he’s hard as a rock. He’s moaning so fine. Phone ringing, my cousin sister on her way - as promised to pick up to go to the hair-dresser. How was I to know he was coming home. I take his cock in my mouth again, while he grabbed my hair and took control of the rythm. Then I motioned him to lie on his back. Riding my baby brings me the sweetest pleasure! We’re fucking fucking fucking loving sweet, and I come over and over. The one to mention is when he rocks me pushing my ass up and down on him. He turns me over and grinds hard, and comes.

It was so beutiful.....it made me forgave his absence.

8 Comments:

  • At 8 February 2007 at 06:59 , Blogger Tynna said...

    Nadia, why talk abt revenge when you knew where you stood before marrying him..
    If I was first wife, I'd kick you hard on yr face and you have the nerve to lust for someone's hubby..
    you know what they say abt second fiddles?

     
  • At 8 February 2007 at 14:52 , Blogger gravtkills said...

    amboi seronoknya dia

     
  • At 8 February 2007 at 15:14 , Blogger Mrs. Alexis said...

    Poor gal. I felt sorry to the Mr. Vibro rather than you.

     
  • At 9 February 2007 at 04:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sorry i am late in replying. been bz since he came home.

    blackfeline : Have u ever been told about 'jodoh itu di tangan Tuhan?'. I married him out of love.

    gravt kills : Kikikikiki memang happy . but can u blame me?

    girl interrupted : Sorry for MrVibro? why? ermmmm

     
  • At 9 February 2007 at 07:53 , Blogger Tynna said...

    of coz it's all abt love Nadia ! and what women will do for men! I wish you all the best in yr life and I hope he won't break yr heart Nadia...
    If you talk abt love..then I give up coz love is a very serious subject....
    yr lust?....nevermind...you do what you want...I'm outta here!

     
  • At 12 February 2007 at 00:09 , Blogger Captain Kangaroo said...

    Waa this site is different, now wat was it again? O&G posting deja vu!

     
  • At 12 February 2007 at 02:15 , Blogger GoRgEoUs CeO said...

    Nadia,

    I understand how you feel..

    You have a vibey too? Wow! me too!

    Love your blog gal!

     
  • At 16 March 2007 at 10:02 , Blogger betakappa said...

    hmmmm.
    what was he doing, courting you while his wife was home taking care of the kids? He must've lied a lot.

    your graphic description of your sex life is entertaining. :)

    I really do hope his wife finds out about you. Does she know yet? This would make things much more interesting.

    I wonder what your husband would say if he found out that both of his wives are cheating on him.

    Blackfeline: I think its not her fault. He made the commitment to his first wife and he should honor it. Nadia is not the one to blame. In fact, she must love him lot to share him with another woman.

    I seems that he's unable to satisfy your sexual needs completely. If you need a helping hand, do let me know :) I promise I wont disappoint.

    Just kidding about the last paragraph.I would never taint the sanctity of a marriage.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home