Diary of a second wife!

if you read my entry from start to end - then don't start calling me names. It is you who need to be judged and not me. I live the life of a second wife - I'm the caviar he comes looking for when he needs fine dining. But, I'm often left alone - finding solace in my own imagination. But, the waiting is well worth it - he blasts me off everytime he comes ( pun intended ).

Monday 5 February 2007

Geram...

For the fifth night he has not come back. It is supposed to be my turn tonight. I have been horny for the whole day, anticipating his return.
But - here I am alone!

*sigh*

I am determinded not to be deprived of my orgasms. Reached for the side drawer - took out mrVibro - once, twice, three times - and I collapsed into a deep sleep with my anger subdued.

*please come home honey - I prefer the real thing*

7 Comments:

  • At 5 February 2007 at 14:43 , Blogger gravtkills said...

    kesian u...soon he will come over i bet

     
  • At 6 February 2007 at 09:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    gurl...i understand how u feel...me,myself in the same situation with u as well...memang geram sangat i pk balik...

     
  • At 6 February 2007 at 12:13 , Blogger Mirebella said...

    Thats the thing with being the 2nd wife innit? I dont know how you can be so patient babe. I dont think I can "share" if you know what I mean.

    Hope he made it back to your arms...

     
  • At 8 February 2007 at 15:27 , Blogger Tynna said...

    Poor you...millions of men in this world you have to share yr body with someone's husband...
    hey...did you not know that every man has his own dick attached?..no need to wait for yr turn...
    when you came to my blog I thot that it was yr own hubby.so I thot ...well good for you....but now...ptuihh!!

     
  • At 8 February 2007 at 15:28 , Blogger Tynna said...

    I use the million with an 's' to let you know there are a lot of men outside...

     
  • At 9 February 2007 at 04:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    gravt kills : Yeaa..txs.

    anon : am pleased to know i am not alone. maybe we can be frens.

    mirebella : this is not what i bargained for. i was promised fairness.

    blackfeline : u so sore with me aint u. is ur hubby married another wife too? r u an abandoned first wife?
    i hope u will not be bitter for too long.

     
  • At 9 February 2007 at 07:50 , Blogger Tynna said...

    hehehehe...now I feel like laffing Nadia...yes, my ex hubby did get other wives....5 to be exact...but that's not an issue coz I never loved him...
    having to share yrself with someone's husband is being in a sorry state...I just hope he loves you and will honour and respect you in time...
    speaking for myself, I will not share and will not sacrifice for men.coz they are not worth it!
    in my naive days...I have done so...no more...

    Do you have to write in detail yr bedroom stories? *sigh*...on second thoughts, it's yr business....cheers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home