Diary of a second wife!

if you read my entry from start to end - then don't start calling me names. It is you who need to be judged and not me. I live the life of a second wife - I'm the caviar he comes looking for when he needs fine dining. But, I'm often left alone - finding solace in my own imagination. But, the waiting is well worth it - he blasts me off everytime he comes ( pun intended ).

Friday 2 February 2007

Wish you were here

I am so fucking horny right now, my pussy is drenched and throbbing. I was going through some old papers and found an old letter Rick wrote to me, telling me how hot I made him and how badly he wanted to pound my cunt. My first instinct was to pleasure myself, indulging in multiple orgasms to quench my thirst. But the good wife in me tells me to wait for Rick to come home so I can greet him at the door naked, rip off his pants and slick his dick with my mouth before straddling it with my pussy. Then of course, Rick could fuck me any way he chose fit. It so hard to be good sometimes! Especially with a vivid imagination like mine!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home