Diary of a second wife!

if you read my entry from start to end - then don't start calling me names. It is you who need to be judged and not me. I live the life of a second wife - I'm the caviar he comes looking for when he needs fine dining. But, I'm often left alone - finding solace in my own imagination. But, the waiting is well worth it - he blasts me off everytime he comes ( pun intended ).

Friday 16 February 2007

Back home at last....


Long Week...

Just got back from a trip of rather unpleasant circumstances. I'm jetlagged and emotionally exhausted. But, if asked - my answer will still be the same "I will do that again - travelling half the world to be by the bedside of a friend in need".

Time to jump into bed and rest up. Have to finish reading the novel I picked up at the Heathrow airport. Anyone care to join me when I am ready to doze off? ;)
My hubby Rick won't be back from his business trip to Japan until tomorrow evening. I am only faintly hoping that he stop over at my place before going over to his first wife - as he always do after a long overseas trip.
I can do with a real dick between my legs. Even for a quickie.

xoxo

4 Comments:

  • At 16 February 2007 at 10:54 , Blogger gravtkills said...

    welcome back...too bad yr hubby is away again when u need him right smack between yr legs

     
  • At 16 February 2007 at 14:18 , Blogger GoRgEoUs CeO said...

    helloo...

    How's your trip dear?

    I'm sure your hubby would love to have you now too..

    *hugs*

     
  • At 21 February 2007 at 01:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello Nadia,i just came across your blog - i have no prejudice against 2nd wives (i WAS a 2nd wife with my 2nd hubby) but i would love to read about how you love your hubby, and your married life and not just about sex romps. i think once you are married, there is a certain amount of respect and dignity that should be accorded to the person who shares your bed.

    MsJ
    www.inconditus-me.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5 April 2007 at 18:43 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can I lend u mine?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home